- FOR USE OUTSIDE THE US and CANADA ONLY
- Tower drawings of combination installations for microwaves, wall ovens, warming drawers
- Gas and electrical locations
- Side view of ranges, overall dimensions of product
- Clearances needed to combustibles near cooking products
- Range height to cooking surface ranges and maximum and minimum height of ranges
- Cut out dimensions for Multiple Cooktops installed next to each
- Platform support weights
- Can a dimension different that suggested in the Wolf Design Guide be used?
Wolf does not recommened or approve of any design and installation specification changes to what is called out as the required dimensions in the Wolf Design Guide. Wolf products are tested and approved for use using all specifications within the Wolf Design Guide only. Using alternate dimensions may lead to product problems or inspection approval issues.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820