- Control issue
- Power supply issue
- Thermal cutout activated
- Cooling fan issue
- Oven turned off during use without pressing buttons on control panel
- Unit powers off, turning off by itself
- Product shuts down for no reason
Steps to Verify Issue:
Wolf electric ovens are equipped with a 12-hour shutoff feature that automatically turns off the oven after 12 hours of continual use, except in dehydration or Sabbath mode.
- Refer to Wolf Oven Maximum Run Time.
To correct an oven that shuts off by itself that has not been on for 12 hours or more:
- Verify power is still active to the product and the circuit breaker is on.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If the problem reoccurs, leave the product off at the power supply and contact Factory Certified Service.
- See also:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820