- Control issue
- Power supply issue
- Thermal cut out activated
- Cooling fan issue
- Oven turned off during use without pressing buttons on control panel
- Unit powers off by itself
- Unit turning off by itself
- Product shuts down for no reason
Steps to Verify Issue:
- This only applies to electric ovens, gas ovens will remain on until turned off manually.
- The same applies if the oven is on 12 hours and cooking modes are changed during that time.
- The temperature the oven is set to has no impact on the 12 hour shut off time.
- Duel Fuel Ranges have a Standby Power Feature that will turn the clock off after 10 minutes - see Duel Fuel Range Clock Standby Power.
To correct an oven that shuts off by itself that has not been on for 12 hours or more:
- Verify power is still active to the product and the circuit breaker is on.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
- If the problem recurs, leave the product off at the power supply and contact Factory Certified Service.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820