- Installation issue
- Drawer slides or rails
- Wolf Warming Drawer (WWD30) will not close, drawer is stuck
- Warming Drawer will not stay closed
- Warming Drawer pops open
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the unit is a new installation:
- Ensure the unit is installed properly and leveled.
- Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
- Ensure nothing is blocking the door's path from closing properly.
If the unit is an older installation:
- Ensure nothing is blocking the unit's path, remove any obstacle.
- If food placed in the drawer is too heavy, remove or reduce food weight.
- Visually inspect drawer glides for damage.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820