- How is the 6-piece container set, part number 808529, for the Wolf Warming Drawer WWD30 installed?
- WWD pan set component list
- Installation instructions for part 810485
- Why is pan support rack part number 809465 listed in the instruction sheet?
- Is pan support rack part number 808061 available for the WWD30?
- How to keep foods moist using pan set
- Can you use the pan set in an oven?
Warming Drawer 6 Piece Container Set Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Use pan covers to keep food moist.
- Covers keep moisture from building up on warming drawer surfaces.
- The container set may be used in the oven. However, uneven cooking results could occur.
- The WD30 Warming Drawer containers will not work in the WWD30. See WD30 Container Set for details.
- 1/6 Container: 8-3/4 Cups
- 1/4 Container: 13-3/4 Cups
- 1/3 Container: 19 Cups
- 1/2 Container: 29-3/4 Cups
- Wash pans and covers before use with warm water and a mild dish soap.
- Pans and covers are dishwasher safe.
- Rinse and dry with a soft cloth.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820