Walk in with let’s see, walk out with let’s get started. Our specialists will help you get hands-on with Sub-Zero and Wolf products as you move from one kitchen vignette to the next. Once you’ve been inspired by all that your new kitchen can be, they will also refer you to a dealer, or connect you with reputable builders, designers, and architects.
Schedule A Visit
Contact us with your questions
From inspiring kitchen vignettes to live cooking demonstrations, the Sub-Zero and Wolf Showroom Baltimore-Washington by Fretz gives you the one-on-one attention you need to create your dream kitchen. E-mail or call us with your questions at (866) 987-2123.
Personal appliance consultation
No pressure – just a relaxed visit with a Sub-Zero and Wolf concierge, who will answer all your questions about the design, performance, and features of our appliances. Many customers will come with their designer to make decisions together, and everyone who visits leaves with a real understanding of what products will work best for their lifestyle and space. Since we often spend a few hours with each client, we’d appreciate it if you would make an appointment, so you can have the best possible experience.
Get a complete, personalized package quote
Based on your product preferences, we’ll prepare a detailed quote that you can take to review with your designer, or even bring right to your appliance dealer. Since custom kitchen projects often involve details that can be easy to overlook, we’ll make sure everything required for your installation is accounted for in your quote so you’ll have a fast, trouble-free buying experience.
Get connected to local resources
Designers, contractors, appliance dealers – our Showroom Concierge can connect you with the very best local professionals for your project.
Styles and models for any kitchen
Not only will you see the widest variety of Sub-Zero and Wolf products in live kitchen settings, but you’ll see them displayed in a variety of applications and kitchen styles too – everything you need to get ideas for your new kitchen.
“Test drive” a Sub-Zero or Wolf
And we mean, test drive – many of the appliances on display in our showrooms really work! More than just lights and dials, you can turn on a gas cooktop and see our patented dual-stacked, sealed burners in action, or grab an oven mitt and slide in a few trays of cookies into a dual fuel range or wall oven. Experience the instantaneous response of an induction cooktop, or open and close a Sub-Zero refrigerator and feel the sturdiness of its magnetic door seal in action. (Grab a cold drink while you’re at it.) There’s no better way to experience how a Wolf or Sub-Zero can make life better in your kitchen.
Take in a product demonstration
Tour our extraordinary Sub-Zero and Wolf kitchen displays while enjoying cocktails and hors d’oeuvres. Then stroll into our kitchen studio to hear our staff present the various features of our appliances, while our chef prepares a delicious three-course meal. After the demo, savor a warm chocolate chip cookie and get answers to any additional questions you might have. Reservations are required as seating is limited.
Master your new appliances
Our Use and Care consultations for new Sub-Zero and Wolf owners will help you get the most out of your new appliance, and maintain it properly. One-on-one sessions make it easy to get your questions answered and leave ready to take on any meal.
Classes And Events
There are no classes or events found for the month selected.
Our official Sub-Zero and Wolf showrooms hold regular cooking demonstrations and instructional classes. There are no events currently scheduled in your area, but new classes are scheduled regularly. Contact the showroom to find out about upcoming hands-on learning opportunities, or to schedule a free, private appliance consultation.
|Sub-Zero and Wolf Product Demonstration - Baltimore||Sub-Zero and Wolf Showroom Baltimore-Washington by Fretz||Mar 26||6:00 PM - 9:00 PM||View Details|
- 30" Built-In Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer - Panel Ready
- 30" Built-In Over-and-Under Glass Door Refrigerator/Freezer
- 36" Built-In Freezer - Panel Ready
- 36" Built-In Refrigerator - Panel Ready
- 36" Built-In Glass Door Refrigerator
- 36" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- 36" Built-In Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer - Panel Ready
- 36" Built-In Over-and-Under Refrigerator/Freezer
- 36" Built-In French door Refrigerator/Freezer
- 42" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer - Panel Ready
- 42" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Dispenser - Panel Ready
- 42" Built-In French door Refrigerator/Freezer
- 48" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer - Panel Ready
48" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer
- 48" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Dispenser - Panel Ready
- 48" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Dispenser - Panel Ready
- 48" Built-In Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer with Internal Dispenser
PRO 48 Refrigeration
- 24" Refrigerator Drawers - Panel Ready
27" Refrigerator Drawers - Panel Ready
- 15" Outdoor Ice Maker - Panel Ready
- 24" Undercounter Beverage Center - Stainless Door
- 24" Undercounter Refrigerator/Freezer
- 24" Undercounter Refrigerator - Panel Ready
- 24" Outdoor Undercounter Refrigerator - Stainless Door
15" Ice Maker - Panel Ready
Dual Fuel Ranges
E Series Built-In Ovens
L Series Built-In Ovens
- 36" Sealed Burner Rangetop - 4 Burners and Infrared Charbroiler
- 36" Sealed Burner Rangetop - 4 Burners and Infrared Griddle
- 36" Sealed Burner Rangetop - 6 Burners
48" Sealed Burner Rangetop - 4 Burners, Infrared Charbroiler and Infrared Griddle
- 48" Sealed Burner Rangetop - 4 Burners and French Top