- Can a Downdraft be installed with an unframed cooktop
- How to install a Downdraft system with a contemporary style cooktop
- Is the 14" Downdraft able to be installed with a flush mount gas, induction, or Electric Cooktop
Unframed or Contemporary Gas, Induction, or Electric Cooktops are compatible for installation with Wolf 14" Downdrafts.
- Accessory Contemporary Downdraft Trim must be used, refer to Contemporary Downdraft Trim for more information.
- It is possible to install a contemporary cooktop with a Downdraft in a flush application without the trim, however there will be an unsightly gap between the cooktop and the Downdraft.
- The cooktop will be flush, but the Downdraft will not be.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820