- No numbers on temperature control knob to indicate higher or lower on 200/300 Series
- How to adjust temperature setting on 200 or 300 Series unit
- How to make refrigerator warmer or colder
- What direction to turn temperature dial to make unit warmer or colder
The 200 and 300 Series temperature control knob had numbers on it when manufactured, either 1-7 or 1-10 depending on production date.
- The higher the number, the colder the temperature.
- Sub-Zero recommends setting the dial between 4 and 6 for the optimum temperature.
- This setting produces temperatures near 38°F in the refrigerator and 0°F in the freezer.
- If the numbers are worn off or not on the unit, turn the dial counterclockwise to turn the unit warmer or off and clockwise to make the unit colder.
- To turn a section off, rotate the control down past number 1. It will click and turn off.
- Temperature controls are at the top left of each compartment.
- For additional information, refer to:
- Warm Refrigerator Troubleshooting
- Ice or Frost Build-Up in Freezer
- Refrigerator and Freezer Temperature Settings
For further assistance if needed, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820