- Part number 815877, instruction sheet 817761
- What are the dimensions of the baking sheet?
- How to care for and use 30" baking sheet / premier baking pan
- Can more than one baking pan be used at a time?
- Is there an 18" or 36" pan available?
- Can the pan be used in the GR or R Series Gas Range?
Refer to Premier Baking Pan for use and care information.
- Wolf baking pans are made of sheet metal, and porcelain is coated in Wolf cobalt blue.
- The pan dimensions are 13-3/4” x 22-7/8” with 1” high sides.
- The premier baking pan is only available for 30" ovens.
- There is no pan available for 18" or 36" ovens.
- The pan is used in place of the oven rack. Remove rack and slide pan directly in to rack guides.
- The pan is not designed for use in the GR or R Series Gas Range. A baking pan is not available for these models.
- Rack guide spacing is different for the GR and R Series Gas Ranges, and the baking pan will not fit.
- More than one pan can be used at a time.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820