- Stainless steel door panel options for 315I and UC-15I Undercounter Icemakers
- Stainless steel type and gauge for stainless steel door on models 315I, UC-15I and UC-15IO
- Part numbers 7007198, 7007199, 7030430, 7030431, 7030432, 7030433
Stainless steel accessory door panels are available for all 315I & UC-15I models.
- Stainless steel door panels come in either 15" or 18" widths.
- Stainless steel door panels can have either the tubular or pro handle.
- 315I stainless door panels can be used on UC-15I models.
- Use the panel brackets that come with the unit.
- If replacing a Model 506 Undercounter Icemaker, the 18" panel would be used. Refer to Replace Model 506 with Model UC-15I for more information.
- The 315I(P) and UC-15I(P) door panels are a type 201 #4 finish stainless steel.
- The UC-15I(P)O door panel is type 304 #4 finish stainless steel.
- Both door panels use 18 gauge thick stainless steel.
- All door panels are a typical 3/4" thick.
- Tubular handles are 3/4" diameter.
- See also, 315I and UC-15I Stainless Steel Door Panel Installation Instructions.
|Stainless Door Handle Type||Panel Size||Part #|
|Tubular handle square standoffs||15"||7030430|
|Tubular handle square standoffs||18"||7030432|
|Tubular handle obround standoffs*||15"||7007198|
|Tubular handle obround standoffs*||18"||7007199|
*Obround standoff panels are only available as replacements for existing obround standoff panels.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820