- What are the part numbers for the door hinges on a 315I(P)?
- Does the door swing for a 315I(P)'s hinges matter when ordering parts?
- What is the difference between the door hinges and hinge covers?
- Part number 7018739, 7018746, 7018710
For a right hinged (RH) unit:
- Top hinge, part number 7018739
- Bottom hinge, part number 7018746
For a left hinged (LH) unit:
- Top hinge, part number 7018746
- Bottom hinge, part number 7018739
- Part number 7018710
- These hinge covers are the grey plastic covers above and beneath the door hinge.
- Two (2) door stop pins to restrict the door to a 90° opening are included in this package.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820