- Can a 500 or 600 Series door be adjusted up, in, and out or left and right?
- Are there instructions for adjusting a door on a 500 or 600 Series unit?
Side-to-side and in-and-out door adjustments on 500 and 600 Series units are possible by adjusting the hinges.
- To adjust the doors up if needed, use shim part number 7014694.
- The part comes with two shims, and that is the maximum to use on each door hinge.
- The shim inserts in the bottom door hinge to raise the door up.
To adjust the door left-to-right or up-and-down:
- Remove the two small shipping screws from the top and bottom hinge as shown below.
- Next, using a 1/8" allen head wrench, loosen the allen head screws in the top and bottom hinge. Loosen the allen head screws only slightly, so that the door will stay in position as you adjust it.
- You will now be able to move the door to the left, right, or in and out.
- Once the adjustments are made, tighten the allen head screws—do not put the shipping screws back.
For instructions on other adjustments, refer to the product Installation Guide.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820