- How is the handle and trim molding strip removed on a 500 or 600 Series model for panel removal?
- How to take off an L-shaped handle that runs the length of the door or drawer?
- How to remove a framed panel from a 500 or 600 Series model
- How to remove a full length door handle
- Framed drawer or door panel removal instructions
- Instruction sheet part number 3755320
To remove a full-length framed door handle, remove the magnetic trim strip, which hides the handle side trim mounting.
Dispenser models may have trim panels that need to be removed. See 590, 680, 690 Handle and Glasswell Trim Panels for more information.
- Open the door and press a sticky piece of tape to center of magnetic trim strip.
- Using anything other than tape to pry could scratch the molding.
- Pull tape so that trim strip bows away from door, disengaging both ends of trim strip from the end caps.
- With mounting screws exposed, remove the screws, then pull handle (or handle-side trim) from door.
- With handle or trim removed, slide the door panel all the way out to remove.
- On overlay models, the removal of this handle side door trim will allow the panel to slide out of the frame.
- See also, Framed Door Panel Installation Instructions.
- To install the handle, reverse the above steps.
- Framed Handle Is Loose
- Loose Handle on Sub-Zero Custom Panel
- Refrigeration Door Removal
- 700 Series Panel Removal
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820