- Where does the back side of grille spring hardware attach to inside compressor area on a 600 Series?
- Are the 500 Series grille springs similar?
- Is there a grille spring for a unit with an overlay grille panel?
- Is there a grille spring for a unit with the Easy Access Panel (EAP)?
- Part number 4202870
- Instruction sheet 3756313
- List of components included with 4202870
The grille spring attaches to the floor of the compressor area near the center.
- 600 Series Grille Hardware Installation Instructions
- There is a screw that holds the grille spring down to the floor. It may need to be loosened to hook the grille spring up correctly. Tighten the screw back down once hooked up.
- Overlay panels and easy access panels do not have a grille spring.
- The screw grommet and screws included in the kit are available for purchase separately if needed.
- Screw Grommet - 6220050
- Mounting Screw - 6200130
- This information also applies to 500 Series units.
- See also, Grille Removal and Installation.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820