- How is a light bulb replaced in the unit?
- How many light bulbs does a 700 base unit have?
- How to remove light bulb inside drawer unit
The 700 Series base units have two light bulbs, one in the ceiling of the upper drawer area, and one at the bottom of the divider between the two drawers.
- To replace a light bulb, screw the bulb counterclockwise to remove and clockwise to install.
- Base units are undercounter two-drawer units.
- Full-size or Tall units have an upper door with two pull-out drawers below.
- For part numbers, and light bulb removal for full-size refrigeration units, refer to 700 Series Light Bulbs.
Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820