- Can the door be adjusted on a 700 Series product?
- Door and drawer panels are not aligned
- How to adjust the door and drawer panels on 700 Series Designer (formerly Integrated) units
Steps to Verify Issue:
The doors and drawers on 700 Series / Original Designer (formerly Integrated) units are not adjustable. Hinge adjustment is not possible, instead adjust the door and/or drawer panels to correct an alignment issue.
- The unit must be level before attempting to adjust the door and drawer panels.
- Verify unit is installed properly.
- Verify unit is level.
- Verify panels are installed properly.
- Before the mounting brackets are secured, the panel may be adjusted 1/4" up and down and side to side.
- If panel needs to be adjusted after installation, mounting screws would need to be removed, and the panel adjusted.
- Allow the unit to operate for 24 hours.
- In rare cases, the freezer drawer gasket may not be compressed from the manufacturing process.
- Allowing the unit to run may help the freezer drawer seal properly.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information on how to level the unit and adjust panels.
Contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820