- Does the ice maker fill tube on a 700 Series have a heater to prevent the fill tube from freezing?
- Fill tube continually freezing, needs to be defrosted manually
- Fill tube heater is missing
- Can fill tube heater 7014705 be installed with the heated icemaker cover 4204770?
Steps to Verify Issue:
All 700 Series Sub-Zero models that are equipped with an ice maker have a fill tube heater to prevent the fill tube from freezing.
- If frozen, defrost the fill tube heater with a steamer.
- If the fill tube on a 700 Series is repeatedly freezing, no troubleshooting is available.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820