- Cannot change self-clean time from 4 hours to 3 hours
- Use and care manual instructions to enter shorter self-clean not working
- Unable to set a 2.5 hour self-clean
- How to set, adjust the self-clean time
Self-Clean time adjustment varies by product.
- The Dual Fuel Use and Care Guide explains the difference between setting a 4-hour and 3-hour self-clean cycle.
- L Series Use and Care Guides stated the self-clean time is adjustable from 2.5 - 4 hours and that is possible prior to serial number 16,000,000. Starting with serial number 16,000,000 the adjustment is only 3 to 4 hours.
- Self-Clean for the E Series Wall Oven can be adjusted between 3 and 4 hours.
- The M Series Wall Oven only has a 4-hour self-clean and the time cannot be adjusted.
If the instructions in the manual supplied with a Dual Fuel Range do not work, use the following:
- Turn oven selector knob bezel to CLEAN.
- Touch COOK TIME and hold the down arrow until 3:00 is shown.
- Touch STOP TIME and hold the down arrow until 3:00 is shown. The oven will automatically be set to self-clean for 3 hours. The oven will self-clean for 2 hours and cool down for 1 hour.
- Touch ENTER twice to begin clean cycle.
- To stop the clean cycle, turn bezel to the OFF position. The door will stay locked until the oven reaches a safe temperature.
- Cancel Self Clean for Electric Oven
- L Series Built-In Oven Self-Clean Feature
- M Series Wall Oven Self Clean Feature
- E Series Oven Self-Clean Feature
- Dual Fuel and Built-In Ovens Self-Clean Feature
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820