- Where is the Air Filter located in a Built-In or Integrated refrigeration unit?
- Where can I find the access door for the air filter?
- Air filter location
The access door for the air filter is located along the interior back wall of all refrigeration units. The location of the air filter for Built-In and Integrated refrigeration units varies based on model.
- The filter in Built-In (BI) refrigeration units is located on the upper right hand side.
- The filter in Integrated Column (IC) and Tall (IT) units is located on the upper left hand side.
- There is no air filter in the IC-27R
- The filter door is usually between the first and second shelf for all full size refrigeration units.
- Depending on shelf placement, the product on the shelf may be blocking the door from view.
- It may be necessary to remove a shelf if it is located in front of the access door.
- Integraged Drawer Models ID-30RP and ID-36RP have the air filter located on the left side of the upper drawer.
- The features page in the use and care guide show the location of the access door.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820