- How to reset the air purification icon
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- Is it harmful to the Classic (formerly Built-In) unit if the air filter is not replaced?
- How to replace the air purification cartridge
- How to dispose of an air filter part number 7007067
Steps to Verify Issue:
Air purification filters are ready to be replaced whenever the indicator light begins to flash.
- A steady indicator light is normal.
- There is no harm to the Sub-Zero unit if the air filter is not replaced or not used.
For air filter replacement instructions, including images and reset instructions, refer to:
- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Air Filter Replacement
- Designer (Formerly Integrated) Air Filter Replacement
- PRO Air Filter Replacement
Order a Replacement
- The Classic (formerly Built-In) series, Designer (formerly Integrated) (IC, IT, ID-30RP, and ID-36RP) series, and PRO series are the only models with air purification systems.
- Models ID-30RP and ID-36RP are the only drawer units with an air purification system. Designer Drawer models ID-30R and ID-36R do not have air purification systems.
- An air purification system cannot be added to a product.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
- Air Filter Information - Includes a list of products that include the Pure Air System.
- Air Filter Part Number
- Air Filter Operation
- Pure Air Icon Flashing Filter Cartridge Life - Includes information on filter life expectancy.
- Air Filter Disposal
- Designer Reset Air Filter
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Refrigeration Alerts and Notifications
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820