- Pay for DRS products
- How does billing and payment work for Dash Replenishment?
- Can you use a gift card to pay for DRS order?
- Is it possible to pay upfront for Dash Replenishment orders?
Amazon Dash Replenishment uses your default 1-Click payment method, shipping address, and shipping method.
- To change your default 1-Click shipping and payment information, visit Manage Addresses and 1 Click Settings.
- To learn more, go to Update Your Mobile 1-Click.
- At this time, credit cards are the only supported payment method for Amazon Dash Replenishment.
- Gift cards, debit cards, and promotional codes cannot be used as a payment method for automatic replenishment orders.
Currently, there is no option to pay for Amazon Dash Replenishment upfront.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820