- What happens if the product is out of stock when a unit tries to order?
- DRS product not available
You will receive an email notifying you that the product is out of stock, and Amazon will continue to attempt to place this order for you for 72 hours.
- You will receive an email to confirm whether the order has been successful or not.
- Note that your device will continue to attempt to place the order while your product levels are low, including outside of this 72-hours window.
- You can pause Dash Replenishment or make a different selection. Refer to Change Amazon Dash Replenishment Settings for more information.
- If you want to change the product assigned to Dash Replenishment, please click Here.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820