- How many RPMs do Wolf Gourmet Blenders turn?
- RPM for Wolf Gourmet Blenders on all settings, Hi, Lo
Wolf Gourmet Blenders operate at the following RPMs:
- Manual mode Hi: approximately 20,500 RPM
- Manual mode Lo: approximately 1,100 RPM
- Approximate difference between each number speed setting is 1,940 RPM.
- It may not be possible to hear the RPM change at higher settings. This is normal.
- Peak power is 2.4 horsepower.
- See also, Blender Energy Use.
Refer to the Blender Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820