- Wolf Gas Range Infrared broiler not heating properly
- Dual Fuel range broil element not getting hot enough
- L Series, E Series, and M Series Broil mode not working
- Broil element working but not cooking properly
Steps to Verify Issue:
The broil elements in Wolf ranges and wall ovens do not require preheating, the heat is instant.
- Place food closer to the broil element for best results.
- Allow the broil element to preheat for best results for searing a crust on steaks.
- Electric ovens and Dual Fuel Range broil elements have 3 temperature settings. Choose the setting based on the food:
- Br1 - 550°
- Br2 - 450°
- Br3 - 350°
- For information on the Use and Care misprint that reversed broil temperatures, see Dual Fuel Broil Mode Temperature Reversed.
- Electric ovens have Convection Broil and normal Broil modes.
- Broil mode is best for meat, fish and poultry up to 1" thick.
- Convection Broil is best for thicker cuts of meat, fish, and poultry.
- Always use the 2-piece broiler pan included with the unit.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820