- How to install a wood panel on a Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) model
- Part number 7003407, instruction sheet 7004563
- Can the custom panel mounting kit be used on either right or left side of a BI unit?
- Can you reuse side panels?
Classic (Formerly Built-In) Custom Side Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- Panels can be installed on either right or left side of unit.
- Side panels must have a minimum thickness of 1/2" (13mm).
- The kit, part number 7003407, includes mounting hardware needed to mount one side panel.
- Side panels from older models cannot be reused on Classic models. Older side panels have different dimensions and attach to the unit differently.
- Refer to the Classic Installation Guide for further installation information.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820