- Part number 7005865, instruction sheet 7004562
- How to install the 90-degree door stop on a Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) model or a WS-30 model
- Does a door stop come with the product?
- Does using the door stop prevent full access to drawers and shelves?
- Can the door stop be adjusted between 90° and 110°?
- Can the door open more than 110 degrees standard door opening?
- Former part number 7004661
BI 90-Degree Door Stop Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- The standard door opening on Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) Series and Wine Storage Model WS-30 is 110°; however, it is possible to restrict the door opening to 90°.
- The 90° door stop part number is 7005865.
- All units, including side-by-side and French door models, come with one door stop.
- Stopping both doors at 90° is rather restrictive in French door or side-by-side models.
- The door stop is located behind the grille.
- All shelving and drawers can be fully accessed or removed with the door restricted to the 90° opening.
- It is not possible to adjust the door opening to any position other than 110° or 90°.
To install the door stop:
- Open the door to 90°.
- At the top of the door, insert the door stop down between the door hinge and door closer arm.
- Insert the screw through the door stop and into the door.
- Tighten screw using a 3/32 Allen wrench.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820