- Keys on electronic control panel not working
- BI Series control board not responding to commands
- Pressing keys on BI Series user interface has no effect
- BI Series control buttons do not work
- Why do I have to press a key pad multiple times for it to work?
Steps to Verify Issue:
The Classic (formerly Built-In) control panel keys are capacitance touch sensitive, so they only need to be touched to operate.
- Verify only the finger tip is being used. Fingernails may not register as a touch.
- Verify fingers are clean and dry.
- If the control panel is unresponsive:
- If the control panel is unresponsive after these troubleshooting steps are complete, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820