- How to remove Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series crisper light diffuser
- Crisper drawer lights in Classic models
- Replace crisper light bulb in BI units
Prior to serial number 4380000, the crisper light bulb is the same as the other lights in the refrigerator section. Starting with serial number 4380000, a long LED tube light is used in the refrigerator crisper area. See Classic Series Light Bulbs for light bulb information.
- Sub-Zero recommends service to replace the crisper lighting for units starting with serial number 4380000.
- Freezer drawer lighting is the same as the overhead lights. Model BI-36F, all freezer, is the exception, as drawer lighting uses the long LED tube light.
To remove the crisper light diffuser or cover:
- Remove the drawer and shelf in front of the crisper light.
- For products prior to serial number 4380000, place both hands under the right and left sides of the diffuser and push upward. For products after serial number 4380000, squeeze the lower light diffuser with both hands, four inches from each side to release it from the diffuser retainers.
- Pull the lower light diffuser from the unit.
Crisper Light Part Numbers
|BI-36U(FD), BI-36R, BI-36F||7040338|
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820