- Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series lights do not turn off, stay on all the time
- Classic Series light bulbs not going off
- Defective door switch
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If applicable, verify the accent lights are not the issue.
- Verify nothing is preventing the door from fully closing.
- Open the door and push the door switch in and out and wiggle it back and forth. If the lights are not affected, replace the door switch. See Classic (Formerly Built-In) Series Light Switch Replacement.
Replace the light switch, part number 7007259.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820