- Will ice dispenser or bulk ice work when freezer door open on a Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) unit?
- Ice dispenser or bulk ice operation with freezer door open
- Dispense bulk ice
- How long does it take to dispense ice after you press the dispenser button?
The Classic (Formerly Built-In) (BI) Series dispenser functions vary from internal and external dispensers.
- The ice dispenser and bulk ice on the Classic (BI) Series dispenser models will not work when the freezer door is open.
- Close the freezer door and test the feature. If the feature does not work with the door closed, no troubleshooting advice is available.
- Bulk Ice is only available on External Dispenser models.
- The glass should not be placed on drip tray. It is intended to catch water and not as a shelf.
- The water and ice come out to the rear and left of the center of the opening.
- Holding the glass up to the rear and left of center it will land in the glass properly.
|WATER||Internal and External|| |
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820