- Ceiling-Mounted Hood in-line/remote blower hood installation
Steps to Verify Issue:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Mounting hardware is not provided.
- Verify the control panel on the hood is on the right. Refer to the illustration below.
- Insert the hood into the opening.
- Secure the hood to the ceiling support framing. Refer to the illustration below.
- Connect the ductwork to the damper, then secure with duct sealing tape.
Refer to the product Installation Guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820