- Can Drano, Draino, CLR, or other chemical cleaners be used in the dishwasher?
- Can drain unclogging products be used in the dishwasher?
- Can anti freeze be used to keep a dishwasher safe while on extended vacation?
Chemicals and chemical cleaners are highly toxic and can cause permanent damage to the product.
- Never use Draino, CLR, or any other chemical cleaner to unclog a dishwasher drain or clean out food debris inside a dishwasher.
- Anti-freeze is not for use in any dishwasher.
See also, How to Clean a Dishwasher.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820