- How to clean inside of Classic (formerly Built-In) unit
- What cleaners to use on refrigerator
Steps to Verify Issue:
For over-and-under and side-by-side models, the refrigerator or freezer may be disabled without disrupting the other section.
- To disable a section, touch POWER.
- While continuing to hold and touch POWER, touch and hold WARMER for the section being disabled. Double dashes will appear in the control panel display.
- Repeat to turn the section back on.
- To clean interior surfaces and all removable parts, wash with a mild solution of soap, water, and baking soda.
- Rinse and dry thoroughly.
- Avoid getting water on the lights and control panel.
Do not use vinegar, rubbing alcohol, or other alcohol-based cleaners on any interior surface.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
Sub-Zero Classic (formerly Built-In) - Interior Care and Configuration
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820