- How do I clean my Wolf bake stone?
- Why is my Wolf bake stone discolored?
Steps to Verify Issue:
To clean the Wolf Bakestone, follow these steps:
- Allow the bakestone to cool completely.
- Remove excess food using a scraper. Brush off any crumbs.
- Using warm water, wipe with a wet cloth.
Notes for cleaning Wolf Bakestones:
- For ovens with a self-clean feature, do not leave the bakestone in the oven during the self-clean. This will ruin the bakestone.
- Do not use soap or detergent, or submerge in water. The ceramic bake stone could absorb the taste and transmit those flavors onto the food.
- Do not wipe warm bakestone with wet cloth. Wet cloths on a hot surface can cause steam burns.
- Do not use abrasive or caustic cleaners or detergents on this appliance as these may cause permanent damage.
- Do not use aerosol cleaners as these may be flammable or cause corrosion of metal parts.
- Some discoloration is normal.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820