- Is service needed to clean residue, cobwebs from the inside of a control panel?
- If a bug or fingerprint is inside a control panel glass, can it be removed?
- Condensation inside a control panel
- Moisture inside a control panel
The inside of a control panel on a Sub-Zero or Wolf product cannot be cleaned.
- Condensation inside a control panel may dissipate over time, especially if a cooking product was in use or a refrigerator is installed in a humid climate.
- Wipe the panel dry and monitor for 24 hours before calling for service.
- Moisture in a control panel can be caused by the oven being on, and will go away after time.
- See also, Cleaning Behind Dual Fuel Range Rotating Control Panel.
No further troubleshooting advice is available. If the problem persists, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820