- Are there instructions for replacing the condenser fan motor, part number 4200741?
- Part number 4200741, instructions sheet part number
- Includes list of components available with kit
- New condenser fan motor noisier than old fan motor
Sub-Zero recommends that a service technician replaces the condenser fan motor.
- A replacement fan motor may have a different noise frequency than an old condenser fan motor.
- The blade and motor size are also often different from the original. This may mean the motor makes more or less noise when a new condenser fan motor is installed.
Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820