- Customer requests to connect a connected capable Sub-Zero or Wolf product
- What parts are needed to connect a product with a connected capable status?
- Install connected module for consumer app connectivity
- Retro fit product instructions for connected module
- Connect to an older product that is connected capable
- Consumer retrofit, consumer app retrofit
- Who pays the service call to make a product connect capable?
- How to get a retrofit accessory to make a product connected
The Connectivity Kit Sell Sheet has information about connectivity kits to connect legacy Sub-Zero and Wolf products to remotely control features and functions. To determine if a product can be connected, and to verify what is needed to connect it, visit http://connectedappliance.subzero.com/Connectivity with your model and serial number.
- Most connectivity kits require a service technician to install.
- Follow the directions on screen to connect your appliance.
For futher assistance, contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820