- How to set language on a Convection Steam Oven
- How to set the clock on a Convection Steam Oven
- Convection Steam Oven first time use
- How to set up a Convection Steam Oven
Selecting a cooking mode the first time causes the unit to prompt the user to the set the language and clock.
Set the Language
- Touch Settings Twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch Enter. The Language Selection screen appears.
- Use the arrow keys to select the desired language.
- English - en
- French - fr
- Spanish - es
- Italian - it
- German - de
- Chinese - zh
- Touch Enter on the desired language. The Settings screen appears.
Set the Clock
- Touch Settings twice. The Set Language screen appears.
- Touch the right arrow key to move to Set Clock.
- Touch Enter. The Set Time screen appears.
- Touch Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to adjust the time.
- Touch Enter.
- Use the arrow keys to move to Back.
- Touch Enter to return to the Settings screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820