- Can a 120 Volt product be converted to 220/240 Volt?
- What can be done to a unit being moved outside of the United States/Canada?
- Can a unit be converted to work on a different country's power grid?
- Will Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Wolf Gourmet products work on a different electrical grid?
- It is recommended to purchase a unit designed specifically for 220 or 240 Volts for the intended country of use.
- See also, Purchase Product in the US and Ship to to Another Country (Excluding Canada).
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820