- Cooking on a Teppanyaki
- Is the Teppanyaki non-stick?
- What is the Teppanyaki surface made of?
The Teppanyaki surface is stainless steel. Cooking on the Teppanyaki surface is similar to cooking with any stainless steel cookware.
- The surface is not coated with Teflon or other non-stick material.
- It is not possible to add a non-stick surface to the Teppanyaki.
- The surface will become seasoned through use, providing more non-stick properties over time.
- A lid is provided with the Teppanyaki to cover the cooking surface when not in use.
- See also, Stainless Steel Specifications.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820