- Glass top on an Electric or Induction Cooktop, or Induction Range is damaged; is it covered by warranty?
- If something is dropped on a Ceran cooktop and the top cracks or shatters, is this covered by warranty?
- Is accidental damage to cooktop glass covered by Wolf's warranty?
- Glass cooktop pitting
- Can the cooktop still be used if the glass is cracked?
- Can the cooktop glass be patched if cracked, pitting, or chipped?
- Cooktop is scratched
- Glass top melted during use
If using the unit caused a crack or damage to the glass top, Wolf's warranty covers it if the warranty still applies.
- If something dropped on the unit or an external force damaged the glass top, it is not covered by warranty.
- Depending on location and size of the crack or damaged area, it may be possible to continue use of the unit.
Cracks or pitting cannot be patched, the glass top needs to be replaced to repair the issue.
- If the crack or damaged area touches a burner element or the controls, discontinue use.
- Replacement glass tops come with a keyboard attached, it is not possible to replace the glass only.
- Scratches cannot be repaired. The top would need to be replaced.
- For a cracked or damaged glass top, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
See also, Electric Glass Top Replacement.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820