- How do I use the Bake mode on my countertop oven?
- When would I use the Bake mode on my counter top oven?
- What is the temperature range when using the Bake mode?
The Bake mode is the most versatile cooking mode.
- Use for cooking entrees, side dishes, deserts, and for reheating leftovers.
- The temperature in the Bake mode can be set between 170°F (77°C) and 450°F (232°C).
- Choose BAKE for foods that rise such as cookies, breads, rolls, and cakes.
- Center food in the oven. Rack position will vary depending on size of food.
- Do not totally enclose food in aluminum foil. Foil can slow down heating.
- To reheat rolls or biscuits, place on baking pan and heat at 300 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reheat leftover roasts or casseroles in BAKE mode until heated through.
- Turn foods halfway through cooking time, if necessary.
Convection Baking Tips
- Preheating is necessary only for food that bakes less than 20 minutes and products like popovers where steam rising is important.
- Convection cooking is not recommended for frozen pizzas.
To set bake mode:
- Turn the selector bezel to "BAKE".
- The default temperature of 350F is displayed. To adjust temperature, refer to How To Turn On Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven.
- Press CONV if convection heating is desired. Convection uses forced hot air to speed the baking/roasting process. When using CONV, reduce recipe temperature by 25 degrees F or cooking time by25%.
- The timer can be set or adjusted before or during the cycle. For instructions on using the timer, please see Setting The Countertop Oven Timer.
- If desired, the probe can be used instead of the timer. See Using the Temperature Probe
- Press "START/STOP" button to start the oven.
- At the end of the Warm time, press "START/STOP" to turn off the oven.
- BAKE mode can be stopped anytime by pressing START/STOP.
Refer to the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820