- Why does countertop oven having a burning odor?
- How to remove the burning odor from toaster oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
To remove odor:
- Heat the oven in Convection mode at 450°F (232°C) for five minutes to ensure the residual oil from the manufacturing process has been removed.
- After the oven has cooled off, check the interior for any non-food object or any food that has dropped into the crumb tray that may be burning.
- If odor continues to occur, there may be food debris in the oven. See Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven Cleaning.
It is typical to experience smoke and odor during the first use of most heating appliances. These will not be present after the initial heating period.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820