- Why does the fan in Countertop Oven not work?
- Cannot hear fan in toaster oven
- How to turn on the convection fan for counter top oven
Convection Mode can be turned on or off at any time during use. Verify the display shows the fan logo to indicate that Convection Mode is currently turned on.
- Convection Mode can only be used in the Bake or Roast Modes. The convection fan will not turn on in the other cooking modes.
- The convection fan is designed to operate quietly and may not be detectable depending on volume of surrounding noises.
- The Convection Mode will turn off if you change the cooking mode, even if to another cooking mode that uses Convection Mode.
- See also, Countertop Oven Convection Mode.
For further assistance, please contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at (800) 222-7820.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820