- Faulty Probe
- Countertop Oven temperature probe not functioning
- Troubleshooting for the Wolf Gourmet Countertop Oven temperature probe
- Temperature probe temperature keeps flashing
Steps to Verify Issue:
If the temperature probe is not working and continues to flash the set temperature:
- Unplug the probe.
- Turn the unit off, reset the probe, and retest.
- If the probe temperature continues to flash after the probe has been reset, a new probe may be needed. Purchase new temperature probes through https://www.subzero-wolf.com/store.
- If the new probe still does not work, the issue may be with the oven and no troubleshooting advice is available.
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use and Care Guide for further information.
Contact the Wolf Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820