- What is the purpose of the my countertop oven's Warm mode?
- How do I use Warm mode on my toaster oven?
- What is the temperature range that my counter top oven warms?
Use the Warm mode to keep cooked foods warm until serving.
- The temperature in the Warm mode can be set between 140°F (60°C) and 170°F (77°C).
- The default temperature is 140°F.
To use Warm Mode:
- Adjust oven rack to ensure food is in the center of the oven. Turn the selector bezel to "WARM".
- The default temperature is displayed, to adjust temperature, please see X.
- The timer can be set or adjusted before or during the cycle.
- Press "START/STOP" button to start the oven.
- At the end of the Warm time, press "START/STOP" to turn off the oven.
- WARM mode can be stopped anytime by pressing START/STOP.
Refer to the Countertop Oven Use & Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820