- How to clean the interior of the Cove Dishwasher
- Cleaning tips for the exterior of a Cove dishwasher
- Cove Dishwasher Cleaning Instructions
Refer to the Cove Dishwasher Cleaning Guide.
Use the following tips for cleaning the interior and exterior of a Cove Dishwasher.
|Stainless Steel Exterior|| |
|Control Panel|| |
|Dishwasher Racks|| |
|Spray Arms|| |
To remove calcium or lime build-up:
- Empty the dishwasher.
- Fill the detergent compartment with 3–4 ounces of citric acid crystals, then close the cover.
- Run a normal wash cycle.
- Fill the detergent compartment with dishwasher detergent, then run a normal wash cycle again.
- Repeat if necessary.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820