- What type of dishwasher detergent does Cove recommend?
- Can liquid or powder detergent be used in Cove Dishwashers?
- Cove Dishwasher detergent suggestions
Cove recommends using any commercially available powder, liquid, or all-in-one pods like Finish, Cascade, or Finish Quantum pods/tablets.
- Powder detergent has enzymes and bleach in one product. Examples include Finish or Cascade.
- Liquid detergent only has either bleach or enzymes and therefore is not suggested for best results. Use Finish or Cascade liquids for the best results.
- All-in-one pods can be used in Cove Dishwashers. For lighter cycles, like the Light and Quick cycles, they may provide too much detergent. Use Finish Quantum pods and tablets for the best results.
Detergent should be added to the detergent compartment. Refer to Cove Dishwasher Adding Detergent for more information.
- Dishwasher Detergent Does Not Dissolve
- Cove Dishwasher Wash Cycles for detergent measurements for different cycle types
- Cove Dishwasher Dishes Not Clean After Wash Cycle
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820