- Water softener is charging
- Too much detergent
- Improper water level
- Drain blocked
- Water supply not connected or turned on
- Blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker
- Cove Dishwasher does not start
- Dishwasher stops during cycle
- Cove dishwasher does not finish cycle
- Cycle seems to start but does not finish
Steps to Verify Issue:
- In models with a water softener, the unit may pause midcycle to charge the softener before continuing. Refer to Cove Dishwasher Water Softener Regeneration for more information.
- Verify that the power cord is properly plugged into the wall socket and there is power to the unit.
- The dishwasher may be on a power switch under the kitchen sink area.
- Verify (if connected to a switch) that the switch was not turned off.
- Check the fuse box for a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker.
- Confirm that the door is closed securely.
- Verify the water supply is connected properly and the water is turned on.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds, then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- If these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
See also, Cove Dishwasher Will Not Turn On or Start.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820