- Door not closed securely
- Delay option turned on
- Water supply not connected or turned on
- Blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker
- Cove Dishwasher does not start
- Dishwasher not starting
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify that the power cable is properly plugged into the wall socket and there is power to the unit.
- The dishwasher may be on a power switch located under the kitchen sink area.
- Verify (if connected to a switch) that the switch was not turned off.
- Check the fuse box for a blown fuse or tripped circuit breaker.
- Verify a program has been selected before pressing Start.
- The Start button may have been pressed for too short a time.
- Current dishwashers incorporate a safety feature that requires the door to be closed within 4 seconds of pressing the Start button.
- Confirm that the door is closed securely.
- Verify the Delay Start option is not turned on.
- Open the door and press Cancel to cancel Delay Start.
- Verify the control panel is clean and dry.
- Verify the water supply is connected properly and the water is turned on.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds, then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820