- MOT4: drain pump on too long while draining
- Pressure sensor not working
- Wash pump drive system: I2T overcurrent error during steady-state speed (fatal)
- Cove Dishwasher error code 050140
- DW24 shows EC 050140
- Check Manual, Code #050140 message on DW24 display
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify the drain is clear and free of debris.
- Verify the drain line is not kinked.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 30 seconds then back on again.
- Retest the unit operation.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820